Our years of expertise as project developer and investment, asset and property manager provide us with great insight into the product. This enables us to guarantee our investors an above-average level of cost certainty, the highest quality standards and end-to-end risk management.
The information provided on this website is for information purposes only.
The products shown are intended exclusively for professional and semi-professional investors and are not suitable for private investors.
We initiated the Greater Munich Real Estate Fund with the ehret+klein Capital Markets Fund. It incorporates the expertise from all our divisions and our outstanding network in Bavaria.
- Focus on properties in A-rated cities (major cities) and metropolitan areas
- Comprehensive database thanks to the company’s own market reports and analyses
Special real estate AIFs and club deals were established with the Living Cities product line . It focuses on developments projects in Germany acquired in forward deals .
- Focus on B-rated cities (important German cities with prominent national and regional significance) , C-rated cities (important German cities with regional importance but limited national importance) and university towns
- Project development volume of approx. 700 million euros
This fund lineup focuses on the investment of mezzanine capital in real estate SPVs as subordinated or shareholder loans to real estate development projects in Germany.
- A pipeline of approx. 200 million euros in mezzanine financing for development projects and existing properties